A government-commissioned project, funded by National Health Commission, to evaluate performance and achievements of World Bank loans in promoting health reform in China, through a combination of qualitative and quantitative approaches.
Role :main contributor
Contributions: worked on the first progress summary report, which reviewed Chinese government’s actions on Covid-19 and identified six key behaviours as a basis for subsequent simulation design and training.
- (1) reliable information and public awareness.
- (2) movement restrictions and ‘social vaccines’ (e.g., lockdown, quarantine, school closing, and social distancing).
- (3) testing, contact tracing and surveillance.
- (4) diagnosis and treatment (including health workforce).
- (5) vaccine and medicine (e.g., preparation, development, production, access, and allocation).
- (6) resource mobilization and security (e.g., logistics, personal protective equipment, and financial risk protection).